Samples by Vickie Bridges
This sample is the work of Vicki Bridges. No amateur,
she, Vicki has been a design team member* for another group and we
feel fortunate to be able to share her work here.
- Stamp sage green card stock with Bush
Background using Colorbox Warm Green ink.
Do this two times. using a Stamp-a-Majig (stamp positioner)
to position the second stamping. Trim closely and mat with
cream card stock.
- Stamp sage green card stock with Leaf
Frame in Versamark
ink. Sprinkle with green pearl embossing powder. Heat set.
Trim closely and mat with torn green card stock.
- Mount three heart buttons with mounting tape in the Leaf
- Attach to the Bush Background panel.
- Make a card from green card stock and add panel to card
Click on links (underlined text) above
to see the stamps used for this project.